Matthew Patrick Smyth for Elle Decor

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


I went to see the Designer Visions show house earlier this fall, but I never got around to posting any photos I took that day. I figure better late than never, so I'm posting them now to share with you. First up is Matthew Patrick Smyth's design for ELLE DECOR magazine. I loved the dark, gray wall color, which is Benjamin Moore's Notre Dame, that he used in the living room.


 A 19th century door frame was used as a dramatic headboard in the bedroom.


This clever desk was designed so that chairs can be pulled up to either side. The wallpaper is Raoul Dufy's Feuillage by Hermes.



Smyth turned a windowless room into a jewel box of a dining room by covering the walls in Byzantium Collection's Mica Narrid Palace & Sorallo Mosaic and Mica Darro & Cadiz Mosaic Borders by F. Schumacher & Co.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger