Mason Jar Soap Dispenser in Country Living

Friday, August 06, 2010

I've got another project in Country Living magazine! Take a peek at this cute mason-jar-turned-soap dispenser that appears in the September issue. I'm thrilled that it was featured as the opener to the Idea Notebook section. Plus, I am loving the magazine's new, bigger page size--so luxurious!

UPDATE 2015: This has been such a popular idea, that I justdiscovered that you can buy a kit that adapts any mason jar into a pump! The Transform Mason Jar Lid Pumps cost just $4 on Amazon.com. Enjoy!

5 comments:

D&D said...

that is awesome!!!!

Annie McCreary said...

I can't believe I haven't thought of this already! So cool. Nice job!

Savannah Shafer said...

I can't find the soap dispenser pump on onedreamdesign.com ...help please! :)

Ernest @ flowerboxes said...

Very creative. At least you made use of the dispenser. Really sweet! :)

Angie said...

I found the Pumps at (http://www.onedreamdesign.com/sink/indexpumps.shtml)

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger