Antony Todd for Veranda

Thursday, January 03, 2013


Antony Todd was brought in to design the Veranda magazine apartment for Designer Visions. His space had a fantastic kitchen that I regret not having shot. I loved the wall colors in this apartment. The living room and hallways were all painted with Benjamin Moore's Silver Fox, which was a great, neutral gray. I would definitely use it in my own home.


The master bedroom was also painted in SIlver Fox.


A room designed for a teenage boy was painted with Benjamin Moore's Blue Danube. Sadly, there was no information about the fantastic wood lamps on the bedside tables, which leads me to believe they were antiques.

The wall opposite the bed was once again painted with Silver Fox (clearly Antony Todd likes this hue!) 



0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger