Cold Peanut Noodles from Body + Soul

Friday, July 30, 2010

A couple weeks back, I made this Cold Peanut Noodles recipe from Body + Soul (now known as Whole Living). However, when I saw that the recipe called for a 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter, I thought it sounded like an awful lot, so I decided to halve the recipe for the sauce.

I'm glad I did: Making the sauce with only 1/4 cup of peanut butter and halve of the other ingredients rendered enough to dress the noodles nicely--and made the recipe even healthier than it was to begin with. I also didn't have any chili garlic paste, which the recipe calls for, so instead I threw in a dash of chili oil. I also loved the idea of slivering baby bok choy up to make a salad, and I'll definitely use it again.

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

looks good and i am trying it...

i am starting my vegetarian diet...again
:-{


kary

Laura Fenton said...

This was a great vegetarian dinner--definitely give it a whirl.

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger