Digest 12.19.14

Friday, December 19, 2014

There are just a few days left until Christmas. I'm excited for the break and for all the holiday fun. My parents arrived yesterday, and we're getting a tree tomorrow, so it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Here are some of things that are on my mind this week:

How did I miss Sir Terrance Conran's new book, Plain Simple Useful?

This tiny Manhattan apartment got a major makeover. 

Should I buy this?

A brilliant campaign for ugly vegetables.

You can now buy Maille mustard on tap in New York City.

Great advice for buying vintage rugs on eBay.

Let it go. 

A gingerbread brownstone!

Two favorite Fenton family recipes for the holidays: Cranberry bread and cranberry cookies.

I asked the experts how to decorate for the holidays like a grown-up.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger