DIY Cardboard Rudolf

Sunday, December 14, 2014


In a moment of inspired craftiness, I made this cardboard Rudolf as a decoration for our annual Christmas party. I thought it would be funny to hang it in our entry hall alongside my husband's actual roe deer antlers and hunting prints.

I'd spotted the idea on Pinterest, and followed the link back to GoodHousekeeping.com, which had instructions and a very good template to make the craft.  (See the original below.) Note that you'll need 11 x 17 paper to print out the template. I was able to make this cute creature out of one wine box. I'd say it took me less than an hour to make it; I used hot glue to attach the various pieces, and since we didn't have a wreath to act as the base, we wrapped a Christmas-y scarf around his neck.


Check out more of my holiday decoration inspiration on my Christmas Pinterest board. 

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger