Press for The Little Book of Living Small

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

It's been a little over a month since The Little Book of Living Small debuted. And I could not be happier with the warm welcome it has received from readers and editors. Thank you to everyone who has supported the book! Here are a few of the digital coverage highlights from the last few weeks:

Cup of Jo ran our apartment as a house tour under the title 15 Tips for Living in a Small Space, which was a dream come true for me (I've always loved Joanna's site).

The Strategist let me talk about my favorite affordable furnishings for small spaces. 

John and Sherry Petersik of Young House Love talked about the book on episode 171 of their podcast (and it was surreal to hear these two talking about MY book!).

Professional organizer Shira Gill, who is featured in the book, wrote about the "luxury of less" for her own site.

My favorite food site Food52 has ventured into the home space with Home52, and I was thrilled to share both decluttering tips and a studio apartment tour with the new vertical.

Apartment Therapy shared some of my tips for living in a small space. 

Domino hit me up for playroom organizing tips.

I appeared on the Good Together podcast in an episode titled, Why Tiny House Living Inspires Us to Live Small, Dream Big. It was my first time recording a podcast, and I would love to do more!

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger