Watercolor Postcards

Friday, December 28, 2012


My husband and I both love to paint watercolors, but not in a serious way. It's something we like to do when we have spare time, especially when we are on vacation. Our watercolor paintings are usually quick sketches composed on a small scale. I was immediately intrigued when I saw Chronicle Books' watercolor postcards kit. While it's surely much pricier than a homemade version, but I love the idea of a watercolor postcard set because it might actually inspire people to make watercolors on their trips and post them in the mail to friends.

Note to self: Cut some 4 x 6 pieces of watercolor paper to paint, buy some postcard stamps and send the results to loved ones on our next trip.


1 comments:

Tim Fenton said...

Hey, howsabout showing your readers some of your and Weston's work?

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger