Found: Gwyneth Paltrow's China

Thursday, February 23, 2012


I was just reading the latest installment of Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter (yes, I subscribe, and yes, I love it), which is all about a dinner she cooked with chef José Andrés. The dinner itself is an absurdly long list of delicious and luxurious-sounding dishes, which I will likely never cook. However, what caught my eye was that Gwyneth Paltrow has truly excellent taste in china (see above and below)! What beautiful dinner plates, right?


I loved her blue and white dishes so much that I wondered to myself who the manufacturer might be. With a little bit of sleuthing, I uncovered the source; the pattern is 
Sieger By Furstenberg’s 'Wunderkammer.' The pattern is available for sale on Michael C. Fina's site, which describes it as a pattern that "Celebrates an influence that spans through the ages. Each piece was designed individually with inspiration spanning various eras for an eclectic elegance." You can steal Gwyneth's style, but it won't come cheap: The dinner plate (above, below) is $152 and the service plate (below) is $248 -- that's per piece.




Images: Goop and Michael C. Fina

1 comments:

Rikki said...

Absolutely love those blue plates!

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger