Bedside Lighting Solution

Friday, August 27, 2010

Last week I was mulling over purchasing PBteen Hi-Light Task Lamps for the bedside tables in our apartment. However, after spending a weekend in a bedroom with wall-mounted bedside lamps, my boyfriend and I got to thinking that this would be a better solution for our somewhat small bedroom and weeny bedside tables. While I loved the look of the traditional, brass fixtures that inspired our desire for wall-mounted lights, I didn't feel like it was quite right for our room.

Then, I noticed that PBteen made a version of its Hi-Light that mounts on the wall (!) -- and they were also on sale! I showed them to W. and he agreed they were a perfect solution, so we ordered them in navy last night. I can't wait for them to arrive so we can put them in the space!

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger