West Elm Wallpaper Mystery Solved!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Earlier this week, I mentioned that I loved West Elm's new look and that I was curious about the wallpaper shown above. Lucky for me, one of my work contacts at West Elm noticed the post and emailed both me and the maker of the wallpaper. So, I now know that Madison and Grow is the maker of this gorgeous wallpaper. The pattern is Elizabeth in "Peacock on Shimmer," which is part of the Pasadena Collection.

The line of eco-friendly wallpapers in designed by Teresa Grow, who has a background in both fine art and color consulting. Apparently, I 'm not the only one to appreciates the beauty of Grow's work: Madison and Grow was a recipient of Interior Design's Merit Award for Best Residential Wallcovering of 2008.

I'm having serious thoughts about wallpapering the wall behind my bed in this pretty, blue and white pattern. It's subtle enough not to overwhelm the small room, but interesting enough to create a focal point. We'll just have to see if I'm still thinking about it a few weeks from now...


2 comments:

Liz Fenton said...

Yesterday I saw a post on HGTV that featured a beadboard wallpaper in a kitchen makeover (whole makeover=$500). It was very realistic, and I liked the look of it, for a kitchen or bathroom, but couldn't find it again today when I looked on the website.

Unknown said...

hi rachel from madison and grow here. we're so glad to hear that you like our elizabeth peacock on shimmer! thanks for the shout out!

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger