Window Film

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

When I first moved into my ground-floor apartment, I immediately realized I'd need to come up with some creative ways to keep people on the street from seeing into my apartment without preventing light from getting in. I ended up installing Emma Jeffs window film on two of the windows in my bedroom, more than 2 1/2 years later it still looks great.

However, the less fancy window film on another window is beginning to peel away from the glass. I think this time around I'll stick to some basic frosted, window film from the hardware store. I like what Anna of DoorSixteen.com did with hers--she cut a simple, thin border around the edge for a finished look. Take a look at her handiwork above.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger