Crafts in Country Living

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I've been making crafts for Country Living magazine over the last few months, and I am so excited that my projects are finally appearing in print. Above are two images from a slideshow up on Country Living's website right now, both originally appeared in the June issue, which is on newsstands now. Not only did I make this cookie tin into a clock, I made nearly a dozen other vintage objects into time-tellers. A lot of work, but tons of fun. The paper flowers at the left were made out of vintage sewing patterns.

I was also thrilled to see that Holly from Decor8 ran a post about Country Living's clever ideas last week. It's great to know that people you admire are inspired by the work you're doing. Thanks, Holly!

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger