Digest 1.19.2021

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

On the eve of a new presidential chapter, it feels like this is the real start to the New Year. I have my head full of ideas for things I'd like to write and do in 2021 (but first, I have to finish writing Book #2, tentatively titled The Bunk Bed Book and due out in Spring 2022). Among those new projects is a newsletter that will replace these digest style posts. If you'd like to sign up, you can do so here. And I hope to write more personal posts here. In the meantime, here are ten links that I'd love to share with you:

Finally in Queens!

There was a lot of eye rolling about Marie Kondo’s collaboration with The Container Store, but I am impressed there’s no plastic to be found in her collection.

This off-the-grid house by Commune Design (above) has filled my daydreams since I saw it.

A beyond-easy vegetarian dinner my kid loved (we served it with rice and garlic yogurt).

A very good cookie recipe.

Test-driving and digging this new company’s eco laundry detergent.

Could paint be used to combat climate change?

Where I hope we’ll all be buying our next pairs of jeans.

I loved discovering that Yoplait sells tops so you can upcycle their glass Oui yogurt.

"Would the problem you’re trying to address with your shopping cart be better tackled by…"


Photo by Stephen Kent Johnson for Architectural Digest




0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger