Digest 7.27.18

Friday, July 27, 2018


Happy Friday! Here's a list of 10 things that have caught my eye recently, including the sweetest little 19th century house (above) and some thoughts about living a sustainable life. Enjoy!

This little house has me wanting to plan a trip to Beaufort, SC.

Alison and her adorable family on Cup of Jo!

A directory for the "ultimate cabin stays."

These are some ideas to steal in this studio renovated for a couple (though I would have kept the Murphy bed!)

The Tiffin Project. I wish my employer would do something like this in our cafeteria!

A zero-waste quilt kit.

Cast-iron care from one of my favorite bloggers.

This gorgeous (not small!) apartment is just down the street from me in Jackson Heights.

Love this air-drying rebellion.

And speaking of undies: Lingerie recycling.

One more thing: If you're looking for a way to help reunite families that have been separated at the border, you can donate here, to help cover travel costs for parents and children.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger