Digest 3.27.15

Friday, March 27, 2015

Will spring ever come? We're certainly ready for it. I'm getting ready to move again, so decluttering is on my mind. I've been selling things on eBay and making piles to donate--it feels good. Are you feeling the urge to pare back this spring? Here are a few articles and ideas that I enjoyed recently:

Research has proven we're drowning in stuff.

But decluttering is actually really hard--if not impossible--for most people!

Curbed.com's history of living small in New York City.

The CUTEST little house for sale.

Middle class city dwellers with weekend homes.

A handsome galley kitchen renovation--I love the pops of red!

A smart way to cut back on shower water waste.

My new favorite tea.

An unusual contest: A Maine inn is being sold for $125 and no more than 200 words.

Funny: A designer IKEA bag.

My sister leant me Wolf Hall to read. Now I can't wait to see it on Masterpiece Theater.


0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger