Digest 11.14.14

Friday, November 14, 2014


I'm going to try something new here on the blog. Every Friday I will post a list of links to things that have sparked my attention over the previous week. Most of them will have to do with living well in small spaces, but others might touch on food, entertainment, travel--whatever strikes my fancy. I hope you enjoy what I share.

I am in love with the design of the tiny Marmara house.

Joanna Goddard shared another small, but certainly not minimal home.

So simple, yet so powerful: How 'double bucks' for food stamps at farmers' markets. 

This non-electric espresso machine is genius.

A writer tries to green her beauty routine by buying products that create less waste.

I'm intrigued by this sustainable-meat company.

Lessons in small-space living from a woman who lives on a boat!

I am so curious about this laundry gadget.

...and about this alternative to plastic baggies.

Harper's Bazaar compiled a great list of interior designers to follow on Pinterest.

home exchange site for creative types is an interesting idea.

Sheila Lukins's simple recipe for "dress-up rice."

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger