Best Cheap Dish Towels Ever

Monday, February 07, 2011


I bought these linen dish towels at IKEA because they were simple and pretty. Plus, they were cheap at just $7 for two. it turns out they are hands-down, the best cheap dish towels I have ever purchased. After a few washes they are even better as the fibers soften up a bit; I swear they could pass for fancy, French linens. At Christmas I got a couple more from my mother as a gift, and I have since gifted these versatile towels to others (though in the end I fessed up that they were from IKEA). Consider this is a little secret between me and you and IKEA, okay?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I totally thought they were fancy - you fooled me! Still love them and will pick up some more next time we're at Ikea. Paired with those chocolate ginger snaps - awesome hostess gift! Thank you!

Laura Fenton said...

I fooled you! Glad you enjoyed them!

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger