Digest 10.13.15

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My maternity leave days have been consumed with caring for my baby, but I've had some time to read a little and bookmark a few things to share with you. Here's what's been on my radar lately:

If you can still find any plums, this simple torte is to die for.

I love these suggestions for using up kitchen scraps.

Plus a whole bunch of ideas for cilantro stems (which I will never throwaway again!).

The dreamiest little beach cottage.

Worn Wear Project.

Chic flat-pack furniture (not IKEA!).

A DIY concrete desk.

I've been admiring these purse inserts for baby gear.

A collection of Halloween ideas.

My Pinterest account featured on the Grace and Glory Home blog.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger