How To Make An Upcycled Napkin Curtain

Tuesday, June 02, 2015


I've got a DIY project up on the Etsy Blog today: This pretty upcycled napkin curtain. I'm super-thrilled with how the finished product turned out (above), especially considering I'm not an expert seamstress. To make your own, you’ll need a stash of napkins (tea towels and other vintage linens will work, too), a sewing machine, a few basic craft supplies, and the Tetris-like skills to piece your design together.

Visit the Etsy Blog for the full how-to instructions!

I thought I'd also add a few of the photos that inspired this project, to get you thinking!





1 comments:

shawn said...

Hello there!

I love your DIY upcycled napkin curtain tutorial! I posted most of it on my blog because you have great instructions and I suck at that sort of stuff however I did make a curtain! I also linked you :) Lovely blog :) We are fellow etsy sellers.
I'm callmeclevervintage.

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger