Digest 11.28.14

Friday, November 28, 2014


We hosted my husband's clan for Thanksgiving this year, and I cooked a host of new recipes. Here's what we served and a few links for the week:

Ina Garten's "Accidental Turkey" is a great recipe for a small-ish bird.

Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing. I vow to try something more adventurous next year.

I'll make Food & Wine's Escarole-and-Brussels Sprout Salad again this holiday season for sure--a real winner!

Twice-Cooked Potato-and-Leek Casserole  is worth the extra effort.

'Tis the season for more joy and less clutter.

Really, think twice before you buy a bunch of stuff this weekend.

This brick blanket is a hoot.

I just bought the Prune cookbook--it's amazing.

Dying to check out A Boat, A Whale & A Walrus.

A Shakespeare first folio was discovered in France.

Time to start thinking about Christmas decor.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger