7 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The holidays are just around the corner, which has me thinking about gifts. If I had all the time in the world, I would make handmade gifts for all my nearest and dearest. Here are some easy, do-it-yourself gifts that would make great holiday gifts:


This mason jar soap dispenser is probably the most popular craft I ever made. Get the how-to instructions from Country Living's website.  


All you need to make this pretty necklace are some leftover fabric, wooden beads, and a needle and thread. Follow my step-by-step instructions for how to make your own. 


I've always loved books with compartments hidden within. Better Homes & Gardens shows you how to make a book box. 


Turn and old pair of jeans into a super-chic lunch bag following the instruction from Between the Lines.


The Purl Bee blog is chock-full of amazing projects you could make as gifts. I'm particularly fond of this pom-pom scarf--you can sew your own scarf with these directions.


You could spend $500 on a Hermes tassel key chain, or you could make your own with DIY directions for a tassel key chain from Lovely Indeed.


Got a drill? Your friend's cube would look a whole lot cooler with this clever pencil holder from Strawberry Chic. 

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger