Pierre Frey Espalier Wallpaper

Friday, December 21, 2012


I have a new obsession: Pierre Frey's Espalier wallpaper. I have always been fascinated by espalier trees, and I even have a Pinterest board devoted to my love of them. So, you can imagine my delight when I came across a gorgeous wallpaper that reproduces the look of an espalier tree. I love that Pierre Frey gave the design a menagerie of different leaf shapes, instead of one, single leaf style. Unfortunately, I have no idea how much it costs, as it seems to be sold only to the trade.

I did a search to try to turn up interiors that use the pattern, but only came up with a few, which I have posted below. If you're a designer who has used this pattern and want me to add your work to the post, let me know!




Expressenne via The Creamy Life





0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger