Things I Have Admired

Monday, October 01, 2012


This post is just a quick chronicle of things that I have admired lately. From $12 pillow covers at IKEA to a to-die-for leather tote, these are objects that have caught my eye. I love my Tiffany key chain (a gift from my husband), but this huge tassel is pretty irresistible; Russel + Hazel's Tassel Key Chain, $30.
They don't look like much in this photo, but IKEA's URSULA cushion covers, $12, are really nice in person (it's a handsome natural linen). And they're so cheap: you couldn't buy the yardage for $12 to make your own!


I am a sucker for a big, leather tote, and Baggu's new oversized Leather Tote, $240, is no exception. Maybe when my own large leather purse finally gives out, I'll invest in one of these.


I saw these Dauville hand-made nesting bowls in-person at Canvas a few weeks back, and they are just so, so pretty.

The Paperless Post has two collaborations that I am excited about. Kate Spade has created a line of greetings and invitations. How cute is this party invite above?


John Derian has also added to his collection, and the fall and winter themes are all lovely. In fact, the Halloween cards are so cute, I am tempted to throw a Halloween party just so I can send one out.


I went looking for a replacement top for my Kleen Kanteen water bottle and discovered the company's Stainless Steel Pint Glasses, $38 for four. I think these are a great alternative to plastic cups. I think they'd be perfect for a summer house, especially poolside where you want to avoid glass.
I find these concrete desk accessories from Areaware incredibly appealing because they're so unexpected. Concrete Desk Set, $60.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger