Pretty Paper Flowers by The Green Vase

Thursday, October 11, 2012


Earlier this summer, I came across The Green Vase at Much Ado About Madoo, a pop-up market at the Madoo Conservancy in Bridgehampton. I stopped to admire the company's amazing paper flowers, and I was particularly taken with the potted paper geranium (above). When I asked if I could snap a photo, the women from The Green Vase told me that John Derian, who sells their designs, had actually come up with the idea of the paper geranium.

Reading the New York Times' T Magazine this weekend, I was pleased to spy one of The Green Vase's geraniums on John Derian's desk in his home office (below). The rest of Derian's apartment is worth checking out, by the way.

If you want to see more of The Green Vase's work, head to The Green Vase online shop or stop by John Derian's shop on East Second Street in New York. I think they would be a great resource for decor for weddings and parties!

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger