Like Mother, Like Daughter

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


This winter, my parents have been busy renovating my grandmother's home after a fire at the house last summer. My father sent me photos of the finished house yesterday, and I was very amused to see that my mother and I managed to pick out the exact same kitchen cabinet hardware at Home Depot. I guess it goes to show that our aesthetic taste is (at least in part) something our parents teach each us. See my mother's pick above and mine below -- it looks like we chose different finishes at least.

1 comments:

Tim Fenton said...

That's very funny. FYI, all metal hardware that you can see in the house -- drawer pulls, cabinet knobs, door knobs, kitchen and bath faucets -- are in the same brushed nickel finish.

Dad

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger