Leather Butterfly Chair

Monday, February 20, 2012


My first New York City apartment had a butterfly chair with a red canvas cover. Later, the chair sported a natural, off-white canvas cover, but I always coveted a leather cover for my chair. Despite dutiful internet research and scouring of eBay, I never found one that fit my budget. So, I was thrilled when I discovered that Urban Outfitters is offering a leather butterfly chair for $199, which I think is a very reasonable price. Judging by the multiple 5-star reviews of the chair, it must be of decent quality. Today, my butterfly chair is stored in a friend's basement in New Jersey, but maybe it'll find a place in my home again.

Side note: I love it that Urban Outfitters let's customers upload photos of their products to the site. This image below was added to urbanoutfitters.com by a customer who bought the chair. Neat, right?


0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger