Good Find: Everything-Free Crackers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Like any good hostess, I always try to accommodate my guests' food preferences and allergies. Lately it seems like everyone is allergic to something, which can make planning a dinner party tricky to say the least. Recently, we picked up these Ener-G crackers, which are gluten-free, wheat-free, milk-free, lactose-free, egg-free, cholesterol-free (that's a lot of frees, no?). While I wouldn't say they are delicious, these crackers are certainly acceptable, and they meet almost every food requirement I know of. (However, they do have yeast in them, do strict vegans eat yeast?) If you're like us and you find you've got a lot of allergies to plan for when you entertain, I'd recommend keeping a box of these in your pantry.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger