Terrain at Styer's Holiday Displays

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

While working on a story for ElleDecor.com about Christmas windows, I contacted Terrain at Styer's to inquire about their holiday displays (a long-time fan of Terrain, I knew they'd be amazing). What Terrain sent back to me were shots a gorgeous winter wonderland scene. Terrain didn't make it into the piece I was writing, since the displays were too far afield from the usual window display, so I thought I'd share them here.

In the winter at Terrain, the sheds that hold plants in the warmer months are stocked with wreaths and Christmas trees and decked with twinkling lights. Nearby antique garden chairs surround a rustic table from which a tree appears to grow and tree stump stools circle a fire pit – perfect examples of Terrain’s whimsical, natural aesthetic.

To see more of the store's holiday displays, check out a recent post on Remodelista with photos on decorative details throughout the shop.

Photos: Greg Lehmkuhl & Melissa Bartley -- CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE!

A firepit surrounded by tree stump stools and a stash of plaid blankets? Yes, please!

I love the effect of all the white Christmas lights against the nighttime sky -- beautiful, no?


How adorable is this Christmas Tree shed? So cute. I love how Terrain effortlessly mixes vintage props in with their offerings.

0 comments:

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger