Wall Decal Headboards

Thursday, October 21, 2010

When wall decals first hit the market in 2002 or so, they were exciting -- really, I swear! I remember putting together a shoot for Budget Living magazine that featured different decals and we were so thrilled to be the first magazine to run a story one them. However, within just a few short years, I had, had enough of wall decals -- they bored me to tears and frankly, most designs just looked hokey to me.

Then, I saw these cute headboard cutouts from Blik (the original hip decal maker) and I fell back in love with the idea. Our bedroom is a typical, small New York City bedroom -- and we can't really spare the extra inches we'd need to have a proper headboard. Yet sometimes I look over at my headboard-less bed and think it looks so naked. Blik's Wrought Iron (above) or Olivia Headboard (below) decals could fix that without taking up an inch of floor space. What do you think, worth a shot?

5 comments:

Denise Fasanello said...

That's a very pretty red bed cover too!

Amelia Morris said...

of all the decals out there, these make the most sense and are actually really pretty!!

wall sticker said...

Nice wall sticker, are they removeable?

Wall decal wall sticker said...

Can I share your article on my blog? Of course I will link and cite you!!

Laura Fenton said...

Sure, go ahead.

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger