Annie, We Love You

Thursday, April 09, 2009

So, I recently mentioned the architecture firm Noroof Architects in a post. In the NYT article about Noroof there was a mention of a woman who had curated an architecture exhibit in Brooklyn; I wrote the name "Annie Coggan" down to look up later. I little digging revealed that Annie Coggan is an architect who decamped to Starkville, Mississippi and opened a cafe. Two posts on Bloesem (here and here) about Annie's work made me fall in love. So, I've been reading her blog, Chairs and Buildings and admiring her work. How amazing are these chairs?!? I am so glad I thought to make a note of her name from that piece.

2 comments:

Vee said...

I love it, too! Want to DIY.

Laura Fenton said...

Aren't they amazing? Love, love, love.

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger