Window Film Installed

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Emma Jeffs window film from 2Jane arrived, and I applied it to the window this morning. I love the results! However, it's not a cheap solution. I only covered the lower half of my two bedroom windows with the $76 sheet of window film. I think I'll opt for a more budget-friendly option for the four windows in the living room. I know hardware and home improvement stores stock more basic versions of this kind of film. But gosh, this stuff really does look pretty, doesn't it?

4 comments:

lilybettenoir said...

It does look great, but very expensive! The stuff at Home Depot is $20, but I'm not sure a sheet would cover your whole window.

lsaspacey said...

$76! Ouch.

jawcey said...

My sister once did the same thing, but she just bought pretty paper from a paper store - you know the kind that stock all kinds of pretty, patterned paper? She bought a couple sheets for maybe $2-$4 each and adhered them to her bathroom window with glue - likely something that goes on thin, but holds well. It worked great, looked awesome and was very affordable. Definitely worth a try and if you aren't happy with it, you're only out a couple bucks.

Little House said...

I know, I know, it's expensive, but I love it! And I promise to hit up Home Depot for the living room or maybe try to découpage my own like jawcey suugests.

 

the little house in the city © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger